Pages

vendredi 26 août 2011

Make Up wish list - end of August /September 2011 : MAC MAC Me Over, CHANEL Illusions d'Ombres, Black Up,

Hi girls,

As I am looking for several items and that it's been a few weeks that I wait to find new "wouaw" and "oh that's super pretty" things.... I thought It would be interesting to post them in this blog...
  • Let's start with MAC cosmetics:
Eye shadows:
Deep Damson - deep burnt burgundy Permanent at PRO stores.This color is amazing!!! And my MUA loooooves it for me! Yeah! GOT IT!
Girlie - dirty pink finally, Da Bling and Girlie swatches look the same on me so I took Da Bling instead of Girlie GOT IT!
Outré  - mustard (MAC Me Over collection)
Goldenrod - intense yellow gold : I won't take it as I don't like the texture I LEAVE IT !
Nylon - "soft gold" highlight - nice colour ;) I took Retrospeck instead of Nylon. Nylon looked "white" and ashy on my skin! GOT IT!
Blackberry - "medium dark browny plum" - Nice colour and texture but My MUA and I don't think I "NEED" this colour in my stash as it may look ashy without a pop of another colour.... Thus, I leave it for now....maybe later, maybe not! I LEAVE IT !
Bottle Green permanent at PRO store GOT IT!

Paint pots: 
Genuine Treasure (Posh Paradise - comin' October 2011)
Idyllic (dupe of old ARTIFACT paint pot - Posh Paradise)

Eye liners 
Technakohl in Graphblack
Ash Violet fluidline (Fall/Cindy Sherman collection Oct 2011)


Lipglass
Indigo Pink (LE from Jeanius Collection) BOUGHT IT!!  GOT IT!!

Lipstick
Runway Red (part of MAC Me Over collection) because I love red lipsticks! GOT IT!!
Oh Oh Oh (also part of MAC Me Over collection) or Sophisto back up if I don't like the Oh Oh Oh - well they look quite the same! but as my Sophisto is nearly at its end, I gave Oh Oh Oh a try! ;) GOT IT!!!
Smoked Purple (pro and matte)
Freckletone
Play time and/or Up the Amp GOT Play Time (see next post) GOT IT!
Ramblas Red
Shy Girl  maybe I'll take it before Freckletone, don't know yet
Brick-O-La I'll leave ths to MAC counters too I trid it but I don't like it on my lips  I LEAVE IT !
Quiet, Please  BACK UP GOT IT!!
Offshoot  (MAC Me Over collection) really nice colour mid-way of Gem of Roses and One of a Kind GOT IT!!
Lovelorn Lovely Barbie but not Bimbo pink lustre pink
Capricious (yeah Another plumy lipstick, I love it!)

Lip pencil
Nightmoth (to wear with Smoked Purple)
Just wonderful - Dirty mauve ( Glamglass collection - January 2012?!!!)

Blush
Dirty Plum (yeah, I know it is a discontinued product but I'm getting obssessed with "deep blue-toned plum blush" and this is the only one I saw on the web that I'm craing for....but When (if) I find it, I hope it will suit me and that I'll like it  ??!!!

Other stuff
226 brush (Mac me Over)
Prep & Prime Lip
Mini Fix + (to always have it in my hand bag ;-) )


  • Now CHANEL cosmetics
Then thanks to a MAC-addict friend (Red Tsarina from the http://mac-addict.forumpro.fr ), I discovered the Illusions d'Ombres by Chanel (part of their 2011 Fall collection)
I swatched some of them  yesterday :
L-R: Illusions d'Ombres de Chanel Mirifique - Fantasme - Emerveillé - Illusoire






At first (I mean, when I read Red Tsarina'spost and saw her pictures), I thought I would prefer Illusoire shade ( because I thought it looked like MAC's paintpot in Dangerous Cuvee that I missed)...and maybe Mirifique, and also Emerveillé....


But, when I swatched Mirifique (I chose to swatch it at the end)... I just fell in love!!!


I want it! I need it!!


Now, my priorities regarding these Illusions d'Ombre are: Mirifique FOR SURE before the end of next month (fortunately, I received several gift cards by Sephora that I saved for something "Woaw"! so I will use them for this and MAC stuff), then Illusoire, then Emerveillé, then probably Fantasme also!!!


So I'm looking for:
Mirifique
Illusoire After several swatches, I find it not so wouaw! So I won't take it!
Emerveillé  Same comment as for Illusoire
Fantasme
  • Other brands cosmetics
Black Up pinceau Yeux PPA1
Black Up pinceau yeux estompeur ??
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Milani lipstick N°46 in Grape Tini


I'll let you know soon what I found/got or not or definitely leave.


What about you, what do you have in your wish list? Tell me in the comments ;-)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire