Pages

lundi 1 août 2011

Make Up updates and Me

Hi everyone,

Yes, I do apologize for this all non sense blog : no real editorial focus, no question, no regularity in the posts...
I am sorry for those (if there is anyone) who like what I write in this blog.
Well I'm kinda super shy, plus I am not a competitor so looking after views and do things just for that, well it is not Me...

I will try to be more regular in the posts I publish and more interesting (ie not just post picture of my make up) but try to give my comments and advice on it...well do some kind of reviews - but short.

The reason why I did not untill now, is that I do not collect make up, I have the make up I do like and I looked after and tried many times (several swatches, had Make up Artists play the products on me) and like the result before I get them ;-)

I think you can understand that.

I am not a person who follows fashion just to follow fashion - I know some person act like that, and that's ok- I already know what I like....

Just wanted to say this and other things but I will stop just now, and follow to "talk" about "me" later ;)

In the next post, you will see what I had from the MAC PRO Store in Paris ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire