Pages

dimanche 7 août 2011

Make Up update (49-2) : Pics and Update to "my nudes lipsticks"!!!

Hi girls!!

As mentioned in my previous post about my nudes lipsticks, here are the pictures of what I have.
I will update this post later with the third lipstick I will pick ;-), Freckletone.

In fact, today, I went to MAC Francs Bourgeois store, Paris,  to try other lipsticks and re-try the ones in the "nude" shades and other light brown ones I noticed ...

And I ended up with...
Jubilee!!
I planned to go to the MAC corner in the Sephora of Champs-Elysées to take the Freckletone lipstick, but as the MUAs are not super interesting - except "my" MUA, Krystina, who is currently in vacation-...I didn't..
I'll go there tomorrow I think..

Well here are the pictures of my lipsticks ;-)

MAC pro palette duo (from Cinematics coll')- MAC Quiet,Please lipstick (L) -
Cremestick liner in CUSHY - MAC Jubilee lipstick (L)

So as for now, I have: "Quiet, Please" and "Jubilee" !! Both are Lustres and so is Freckletone.
You can also see on the pic :
- one Cremestick liner CUSHY: a light ans soft neutral brown. It is one of my "nudes" lip pencils ;-)
- one micro "PRO palette x 2" that can be bought thank to Cinematics collection. i love this mini palette. (I don't like the x4 nor the x15 ones and have none of them).

Jubilee is a super soft and light lipstick... just like the "My lips but better lipstick" (mlbb) with a tiny pinky-peachy touch!
Freckletone does the same, unless it has more of peachy/apricot touch instead of the pinky one... I'll show you as soon as I have it.

More pics of the lipsticks' swatches:

L: MAC Quiet Please (Lustre) - R : MAC Jubilee (Lustre)

  

From Top to Bottom:
MAC ls Jubilee - lp Cushy - ls Quiet,Please


From Top to Bottom:
MAC ls Jubilee - lp Cushy - ls Quiet,Please
Those lipsticks are so easy to wear!!!
I love them!
What do you think about it?
What are your nudes favorites?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire