Pages

jeudi 7 octobre 2010

Make Up update (34-1) : special focus on THE BEST GREEN eyeshadow EVER (for me) and MAC's VivaGlam Cindy lipstick

Hello!

Yesterday, I found THE BEST, the most GORGEOUS and "beautiful-est" GREEN eyeshadow EVER!!
It is an Yves Saint-Laurent eyeshadow named Ombre Solo N°5 in Vert Marine...

My favorite colour is GREEN, but not any kind of green: MY GREEN is a deep and shimmery emerald green which has a little touch of dark blue in it (since I was a little girl , I love this colour, and my preferred jewel is Emerald but the deep green emerald, like this shadow)...
Some of you may call it "peacock" or "dark greenish-turquoise"....for me I file it into the GREEN section of colours.

Look at this!

YSL Ombre Solo N°5 Vert Marine and Swatch on white skin (web pictures)

Now my pictures:




   

 




I also got a new lipstick that my Make Up Artist, Rodrigue, made me try: the MAC VivaGlam Cindy.
I have to confess that when this lipstick was launched, I tried it and liked it a lot, but I wasn't enough self-confident to think that if I bought it, I would wear it (and I don't buy things just because I like them and then never wear them). This lipstick is gorgeous: kinda Coral and Red toned with a tiny touch of Pink...
Love it! I feel sexy and discrete.

Look at this!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire