Pages

samedi 27 novembre 2010

About my hair...quick overview: 14 weeks post relaxer

I wanted to talk about my hair....Well I should say show my hair..

Here are some pics...
For your information, the last day I relaxed my hair was...Auhust 20th 2010. So it's been 14 weeks now...
I usually have it done every 12 weeks but as money is short these days.. I had to wait... and I think I will have my hair relaxed again next week end or the one after....

I planned to write this a few weeks ago but did not do it (don't know why...) and I took some pictures of my hair so you can see how it is at about 12 weeks (Nov 14th 2010).
Here they are (sorry for bad quality of the pictures....I will invest in a good camera or new cell phone as soon as I can) and my hair care regimen just after the pictures.








If you want to know what my natural hair looks... you can get and idea here
If you want to know what products I use for my "hair care regimen", (not a lot of products) then, go there :
1) Prepare and wash
2) Everyday hair care (1)
3) Everyday hair care (2)
4) My must-have
5) My tools and sometimes

Tell me what you think.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire